Avard Regional Industrial Rail Park
37706 Garvin Road | Alva, OK 73717
Total Acres: 508.00
Avard Regional Industrial Rail Park consists of 508 acres, of which 468 are considered developable. Approximately 40 acres are currently being used by existing industrial companies leaving roughly 390 acres for future development. The site provides access to a 6,000 foot siding which serves as a foundation for additional spurs to serve additional industries in the park.
- Avard Regional Industrial Rail Park is served by US Highway 281 via Garvin Road and U.S. Highway 64 via County Road 370.
- Approximately 12 miles from Alva Regional Airport
- 486 acres available for development
- Direct access to BNSF Railway
- Existing 6,000 foot siding
- Electric: Alfalfa Electric Cooperative & Oklahoma Gas & Electric
- Gas: Enable Midstream Partners & Oklahoma Gas & Electric
- Water: Woods County Rural Water District 3
- Wastewater: On-site septic system
- Telecommunications: Pioneer Telephone Cooperative